Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I wish she could eat these.....



Before I knew Robin wanted to start South Beach, I ordered her this limited edition set of potato chips from Kettle. None of these flavors have hit the market yet, Kettle looks to the consumer to pick the their next flavor of chips. I guess I ordered too late because I just received an email informing me of the winner
( Jamaican Jerk). Robin has so much willpower that she hasnt cheated even once( and she's down 11.5lbs). If she was going to cheat, it would probably be with chips because she'd rather have chips than something sweet. I say Bring me cake!!

If and when she finally breaks into them, I'll let you know how they are.

4 Comments:

Blogger wheresmymind said...

Can I have both the chips and cake?? ;)

6:17 AM, January 24, 2007

 
Blogger Cyndi said...

Randi - I'm like Robin - if I were to cheat I'd eat the potato chips. While I like sweets, there are so many substitutes out there (right now I'm enjoying sugar-free puddings), but there aren't any good substitutes for CHIPS. I miss potato chips. And fries.

8:12 PM, January 25, 2007

 
Blogger Joy Bugaloo said...

Box those bad boys up, and send them south across the border! Cyd wants to try the Dragon Five Spice, and I have my eye on the Twisted Chili Lime! We'd love to help you out and remove temptation. ;-)

--Gina

11:16 AM, January 28, 2007

 
Blogger Freya said...

They would all be gone by now in our house! We love unusual varieties of potato chips!

6:03 AM, January 31, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home