Friday, January 05, 2007

Lobster redux.....




So yeah, those lobster rolls were not what I was aiming for. I really think I got rock or spiney lobster tails and what I wanted was Maine Lobster. So, on New Year's Eve( while I was slaving away at work), I sent Robin up to the store for two 1lb lobsters( on sale for 8.99lbs). The store already cooked them so I asked Robin to pick out all the meat. We ended up with a smallish tupperware container full of lobster. I came home at 7:30pm and there was NO way I was cooking. I ended up making Lobster Mac N Cheese on Jan 2nd. I was so exhausted on NY day( I worked from 7:30-4:30) that I couldnt lift a finger in the kitchen. I made a basic Mac and cheese and used some dreamfields Penne. I threw in the cooked lobster and topped with Panko. I was good, but not great. I think I need a trip to New England this summer to satisfy my Lobster cravings.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Joy Bugaloo said...

Really? It sure LOOKS great! Yum! --Gina

P.S. By the way, my last name is Lindsey, hence, Lindsey's Luscious. ;-)

10:40 PM, January 05, 2007

 
Blogger kyooty said...

I favor NS lobsters myself but it's hard to get this time of year, depending on which coast of NS your fishingk

6:37 AM, January 08, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home