Tuesday, January 09, 2007

A long overdue post.....



In early October, Christine asked me if I wanted to accompany her to the Sysco foodshow in Toronto. All she had to say was "samples" and I was so there. I spent the night at her house because we had to get up at the ungodly hour of 6am. We dropped her hubby off at work and I promptly fell asleep in the car. The traffic was horrific as we made our way to TO, I think I woke up just as we arrived at the convention center. We promptly checked in and made our way around. OMG, can we say died and gone to heaven. I wish I wouldnt have eaten breakfast because I wasnt that hungry and there were so many samples to enjoy. I tasted what I could, and loaded up on the rest. By the time we left, we were too full to even go out to lunch. We came away with a huge bag of samples( some even full size). I can't wait for the next show!!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

Whoo Hoo!!

I think the next show may be in London so you don't have to get up so early.

3:08 AM, January 11, 2007

 
Blogger wheresmymind said...

Ungodly hour of 6am...*laugh* I wish I could say that is ungodly to me :)

9:47 AM, January 11, 2007

 
Blogger Emmy said...

Wow, you made out like a bandit with all the free samples.

3:59 PM, January 14, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home