Monday, January 08, 2007

Spooning.....



I have no food for you today. I baked some chicken breasts for dinner and mashed some cauliflower so Robin would be fooled into thinking she was eating mashed potatoes. I also served Green Giant simply steam french cut green beans w/ almonds. For a frozen veg, its not too bad. Of course, Robin has to pick the dead of winter to start South Beach when fresh veg/salad stuff is very expensive. I picked up some frozen veggie blends when I went to MI the other day. The variety in the states is just so much better than here. I'm not following South Beach because I find it too restrictive. Instead, I'm counting points on Weight Watchers and using Sparkpeople to log my food.

I leave you with a picture of my two angels. Robin took this picture today( this morning). They have their own ikea bed in our room, but after Robin gets up( at 6:30am), the boys go out for a poop and potty and come in the bed with their momma.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger wheresmymind said...

awww...so cute!!

7:44 PM, January 08, 2007

 
Blogger The Cookbook Junkie said...

That's just too damn cute!

6:02 AM, January 09, 2007

 
Blogger Emmy said...

That pic is just adorable. Awwwww!!!

7:51 AM, January 10, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home