Monday, January 09, 2006

Emily's Favo(u)rite muffins..........


banana pumpkin muffin Posted by Picasa

Who is Emily and where did she get this fabulous muffin recipe? Well, for the answer, get yourself over to Linda's blog and read all about it. I saw this recipe over there last night and since I had some frozen bananas, buttermilk and some leftover pumpkin pecan butter( bought on sale at Williams Sonoma for 1.99) I thought I'd whip these up. I loved that they only used 1/4 cup of butter and they included some whole wheat flour. There is only 1 cup of sugar in here too( 1/2 white, 1/2 brown). Next time( and there will be a next time), I think I'll sub some splenda for the sugar. These were really, really yummy. Robin is going to take them to work tomorrow for a meeting.

Thanks Linda( and Emily)!!

4 Comments:

Blogger FoodNinja said...

Whoa. You have been marathon blogging the last little bit. Cullinary adventures to say the least... great job... I heart the bread..I have always wanted one of those paper hat thingies that the safeway bakers wear.

10:04 PM, January 09, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So do you often bake things and then send them to work with Robin? I ask because I notice that Joe over at Desert Culinary seems to send lots of goodies to work for Jeff's coworkers, and I'm pondering maybe sending some stuff to work with Greg. That way, I can satisfy my need to bake, without all of the calories just sitting around the house...

10:25 PM, January 09, 2006

 
Blogger sailu said...

Those look abs yummy..:)

9:15 AM, January 10, 2006

 
Blogger Patti said...

These look like just what I have been looking for! Thank you so much!

5:49 PM, January 10, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home