Thursday, September 22, 2005

Weekend Dog Blogging


Oliver Posted by Picasa

Oliver again Posted by Picasa

Time for WDB #2( I missed number 1) hosted by sweetnicks. Here is my baby boy Oliver. He's not really a baby as he just turned 7, but he's a baby in the fact that he is so in love with me. He follows me from room to room, and his eyes never leave me unless he is sleeping of course. He's a bit high needs( like his mama) and a bit misunderstood( also like his mama). We have a lot in common. I love him to bits. Tomorrow we will take him to the fair in town and enter him in the costume contest. We will be dressing him up as a cross-dresser. Complete with dress, pearls, earrings and nailpolish. Last year he won first placed. My MIL made a costume for him. He was a HOTDOG. It was adorable. I will have to dig out those pics. Next weekend I'll post some pics of my other dachsund Harley( a gorgeous wire-hair)

Update on Oliver!! My boy won first place. He was such a good boy.


Oliva aka Oliver Posted by Picasa

Oliver won first place Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Awww...talk about puppy love! How sweet...

8:37 PM, September 22, 2005

 
Blogger Joe said...

I want one!

9:01 PM, September 22, 2005

 
Blogger Cate said...

Randi - thanks for participating. Just one correction - it's not hosted by "Stephanie," it's "Sweetnicks." Trackback just means that you list the link on your blog (as you did). Thanks for joining in the fun!

6:43 AM, September 23, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cutie!!

11:32 AM, September 23, 2005

 
Blogger Stephanie said...

Omg...how adorable! Love the costume.

10:42 PM, September 23, 2005

 
Blogger Viv & Chewie said...

so cuuuuuuute!! What a smart dog!!
:-D

8:24 AM, October 06, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home