Saturday, September 24, 2005

small batch baking...


dulce de leche small batch cheesecake Posted by Picasa

small batch pb oatmeal cookies Posted by Picasa

I decided to make a mini cheesecake on Thursday. I checked the small batch baking book, but decided to make up my own, using that as a guideline. I have some really wonderful dulce de leche I got at Zingerman's. I used 2tbls of that, some splenda and grahm crumbs plus 5 oz of cream cheese, 1 egg, 1tbl of flour. I used NO sugar in the actual cheesecake. For those doing WW, it was 11 points each. We ate half as a serving.

This morning I made the cookies. These are a variation on the oatmeal cookies. I got 9 cookies out of the batch, the recipe says 6-8. They smell fabulous, I hope they test as good as they smell. I was careful this time and I spooned out the flour, instead of the dip and sweep method.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The cheesecake looks great! Did you miss the sugar?

8:40 AM, September 25, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home