Friday, December 15, 2006

Meyer Lemon Budino.....



I was so excited about finding those Meyer Lemons, that I immediately went in search of a recipe. I found this budino( Italian for pudding) on epicurious.com. It was fairly simple to make and I wanted to really love it, but I didn't. I expected a really strong lemon flavor, but what came across more prominently was a rather eggy taste. I suppose I should have made some lemon curd, but I'd just made some last week for those minature lemon tarts.

I'm busy today. I have 50 cupcakes to make for a job tomorrow. I'm making a carrot, black magic and white chocolate lemon.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger The Cookbook Junkie said...

Oh well, it looks pretty.

Good luck making and decorating all of those cupcakes.

5:57 AM, December 18, 2006

 
Blogger wheresmymind said...

50 cupcakes...wowsers that's a lot of frosting ;)

6:56 AM, December 18, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home