Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Catering job......







I had a catering job today, it was supposed to be snack type food for a workshop. I provided too much food as usual. I baked Jason's coconut oatmeal cookies. They are just so freaking good. I also made the perfect brownie's from Nic's blog. Those are yummy too. The rest of the stuff was just storebought except my fig jam.

I have to come up with something new for tomorrow. Halibut is on sale at a grocery store in a neighboring town. I might make a trip out there for some.

1 Comments:

Blogger Canadian Baker said...

Randi - Looks like quite the spread. I just might try those cookies - I just bought somecoconut the other day. In answer to your question, I used cocoa powder from the Bulk Barn. Nothing fancy but it gets the job done. :)

6:34 PM, March 29, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home