Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Congrats Anna!!!!!

Can you imagine my surprise this morning when I opened an email from Pillsbury announcing the bake-off contest winner and I see that it's Anna that won? I'm so thrilled for Anna and her family. Anna has been entering recipe contests for a long time and when I asked her about it, she gave me lots of good advice( but I never did enter anything). Anna also gave me( thru egullet) one of Robin's most favorite recipes for a ginger cookie.

I can't wait for Anna to get back from Florida so I can hear all about it.

Congrats again!!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Cookbook Junkie said...

Congratulations to Anna! I know another Pillsbury contestant from a message board I post on and she isn't listed as a winner. This was her last chance. You can only go to the finals 3 times and I can't figure out with all those entries how the same people end up going over and over (and sometimes when they're maxed out, their relatives start showing up).

6:54 AM, March 22, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home