Tuesday, August 23, 2005

A really easy lunch.........


chicken slouvaki Posted by Picasa

I made lunch for the girls at work. My take on chicken slouvaki. Marinated grilled chicken breasts, greek pita, thick greek yogurt taziki sauce, lettuce, seedless english cukes, red onion, feta.

This is the second lunch I've made for the girls. They seem to like it and I get to cook and everyone gets a fairly healthy lunch. Of course they paid for the ingredients which was nice.

I also made a cake, but Im too embarrased to post a pic. Its another pre-measured ingredient cake. You all are going to think I cant cook, but I really can, I promise. I bake really well, but my time is so limited. Im sad to say that my job will be over in a week. I was only temp( you can see one of the files in the backround) at the lawfirm. Hopefully, I can find some new PC chef clients.

4 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Yum! That lunch looks really good - what did you marinate the chicken breasts in?

7:52 PM, August 23, 2005

 
Blogger Cate said...

Tha looks delicious! I love Greek food. It's been forever since I had a gyro...

4:31 AM, August 24, 2005

 
Blogger FoodNinja said...

Hiya,, thanks for stopping by my blog, I am making slouvaki for a dinner party this week, I heart cooking over charcoal. I will try the butter in corn muffins, Maybee it wills stop me from buttering them after baking, but not likly. :P

4:59 AM, August 28, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good blog. Keep it running!

2:55 PM, December 16, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home