Sunday, August 21, 2005

Peach trifle......


peach trifle Posted by Picasa

Ok, the picture sucks, but it tasted good. We had friends over for dinner last night. I did the chicken fajitas( so good, i urge you to make these). I also made homeade black beans and brown spanish rice.

Christine brought me some fresh ontario peaches so I cut them up, used a yellow pound cake, a custard, fresh whipped cream and a peach puree along with some rum and threw together a trifle.

Im on the lookout for something new to cook this week. I just found out my job will end on August 30th. So, I guess Ill have more time to cook.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Sorry to hear about the job! =(

I really like fresh peaches but don't have them enough - this sounds so good!

3:18 PM, August 21, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home