Sunday, June 22, 2008

Easy and Good Oatmeal Raisin Cookies....



I'm a total sucker for Red clearance stickers. Either at Target or my local grocery store. I picked up 3 bags of these jumbo mixed raisins for 1.20 each( half price). The raisins are gorgeous. They're large and plump, so I went looking for a recipe that would show them off. I went to my pal Anna's blog and found the perfect recipe for easy and good oatmeal cookies. I threw in some coconut because I had about a cup leftovt that was lingering in a ziplock bag. These were moist and delicious. This recipe is a keeper.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger wheresmymind said...

My wife and I always stop by the discount isle at the grocery store to find interesting stuff to cook with cheap!

5:56 PM, June 22, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home