Sunday, June 18, 2006

Turkey Burgers w/ Special sauce(CL).....




I've been a bad food blogger!! This past week I've worked for a caterer in London and when I get home the last thing I want to do is cook. Additionally, it's been hotter than hell here and I do not want to turn on the oven. Thursday night was our monthly community kitchen meeting. I worked all day in London, drove home, went to the supermarket and then cooked for 4 more hours. We've been eating the food we cooked there. Tonight was turkey burgers with special sauce. This recipe is from the latest issue of Cooking Light. I deviated from the recipe choosing to use half breast meat and half dark meat. Joe made these too and he used all white meat. As Joe said, the sauce is really good and it made a lot.

We had these bunless with some smoked provolone on top and some loaded baked potatoes on the side.

We're off to Ann Arbor for a few days of shopping and eating. Monday is our 3rd Wedding Anniversary. Happy Anniversary Robin, thanks for always cleaning up after me. I love you to bits!!

3 Comments:

Blogger wheresmymind said...

Smart move using half light/half dark...should be juicier :)

3:53 AM, June 19, 2006

 
Blogger The Cookbook Junkie said...

Damn, do those ever look good!

6:28 AM, June 19, 2006

 
Blogger Sara said...

Happy Anniversary!

10:14 PM, June 19, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home