Monday, May 29, 2006

Pan Pizza( Cook's Country)

I made these pizzas for dinner on Friday night. These came from the same issue of Cook's Country as the country captain chicken. Chelsea was spending the night and pizza is a favorite of hers. I loathe pepperoni, but Chelsea and Robin like it. I did buy some turkey pepperoni when I was in MI last week with this recipe in mind. Cook's Country billed this as " like your favorite restaurant pan pizza but with less fat". Robin liked it, Chelsea loved it( natch) and I thought it was just ok. I made one with shrimp, feta and asparagus. It was ok, but I really prefer a thin crust pizza. But, it was easy to make and from start to finish it only took 90 minutes.


Blogger Joe said...

Nice! Jeff loves shrimp and would go nuts for it on a pizza!

8:06 PM, May 29, 2006

Blogger The Cookbook Junkie said...

I prefer a thin crust myself but they look beautiful and I wouldn't turn them down.

5:30 AM, May 30, 2006


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home