Monday, May 29, 2006

Pan Pizza( Cook's Country)





I made these pizzas for dinner on Friday night. These came from the same issue of Cook's Country as the country captain chicken. Chelsea was spending the night and pizza is a favorite of hers. I loathe pepperoni, but Chelsea and Robin like it. I did buy some turkey pepperoni when I was in MI last week with this recipe in mind. Cook's Country billed this as " like your favorite restaurant pan pizza but with less fat". Robin liked it, Chelsea loved it( natch) and I thought it was just ok. I made one with shrimp, feta and asparagus. It was ok, but I really prefer a thin crust pizza. But, it was easy to make and from start to finish it only took 90 minutes.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Nice! Jeff loves shrimp and would go nuts for it on a pizza!

8:06 PM, May 29, 2006

 
Blogger The Cookbook Junkie said...

I prefer a thin crust myself but they look beautiful and I wouldn't turn them down.

5:30 AM, May 30, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home