Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Another Thai Curry....




Thai curry seems to be the meal I make when I can't think of anything else. It's so simple and I usually have all the ingredients( except for the veg). The funny thing is, I NEVER made this when I lived in California. If I wanted thai( rare because I usually ate chinese), I just ordered it in. Such a shame, because it's so simple and cheap to make. This version used tofu and shrimp. I used some panang curry because I wanted to try it, but really it tasted like red curry to me. I also didnt use that much so it was very mild. I used the light coconut milk that Christine brought me when we met for lunch on Monday. I threw in some brocoli and snap peas. I topped it with some breansprouts and cilantro and served it over jasmine rice.

I won't be doing much cooking at home this week. Thursday- Saturday I'm working for a caterer in London. I'm sure once I get home, cooking will be the last thing on my mind.

2 Comments:

Blogger wheresmymind said...

I love Thai Chicken...but it is sorta warm here now for it :)

9:15 AM, June 14, 2006

 
Blogger Sara said...

Looks really good. I made a chicken curry with zucchini this week and am still wondering why we don't eat thai food more regularly.

2:30 PM, June 16, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home