Friday, February 24, 2006

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You...

Thank you for all the comments about my new layout. It wasnt me though, I owe a big thank you to Danielle who fixed 2girls up for me. I am really clueless when it comes to HTML and Danielle is the bomb!!

Anyway, no cooking today. I'm cooked out. Yesterday I made the aforementioned chicken dish, brown rice, lasagna, fennel orange and parsely salad, tuna salad, 2 kinds of chicken salad, macaroni salad, a chocolate cake, and egg salad. I also cut up all the buns for the catering job I have today. Robin is really glad this mass cooking is over because she's been doing 2hrs worth of dishes for 3 days.

So I'll leave you with some pictures from our trip to Ann Arbor. I'd heard about Jefferson Market from someone over at Egullet. Jefferson Market is this funky little neighborhood market that has a few tables and serves lunch's and dinners. Danielle met Robin and I for dinner and we were both very dissapointed. I was really expecting good things. Danielle had a roasted veggie salad and some tomato soup. She said it tasted like a can of tomatoes. I had the stuffed pork chop( really small center cut chop) and Robin had a manicotti that had a lentil and goat cheese filling. Robin and I did halfsies so that's what you see on the plate.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Cookbook Junkie said...

I love the new look. I used to have to scroll all the way down to read the content.

6:35 AM, February 24, 2006

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Ooo, nice. I usually read your blog in my bloglines, so I didn't realise you changed the format. Like cookbook junkie, I used to have to scroll down to read..

7:08 AM, February 24, 2006

 
Blogger Stephanie said...

Fantastic! I've been away from things the best couple of days, so this is a nice surprise. It looks great, and I, too, needed to scroll a post-worth or so to see content before. Very sharp!

9:46 AM, February 24, 2006

 
Blogger Cyndi said...

Randi, you mentioned on cookbookjunkie that you froze some mushrooms. How'd they turn out? I froze some but they turned dark and mushy. Now that I have a Foodsaver, would using that to vacuum-pack them make a difference? And how do you freeze avocados? I bought some frozen ones at Smart & Final, but they tasted different--sort of bitter as if they'd been treated with something to keep them from going brown. I DO freeze my chopped onion and bell pepper, but will try other veggies if you think they'll work.

9:27 PM, February 24, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home