Saturday, September 03, 2005

Dates....


Fancy Dates Posted by Picasa

the details Posted by Picasa

I love and miss California so much, especially when I'm reminded off all its glories. Mr. Client went to LA last week for a 2 day business trip and brought me back these. I dont think I ever even ate dates when I lived there. Oh, wait. I did have a date shake on my to AZ once. Anyway, I decided to make some honeyed orange date muffins. Im testing honey/muffin recipes for the fare. The reason you dont see a pic of the muffin was because I dont like the way they came out. I might have made a teeny mistake and used 1/2 cup too much flour. I have plenty of dates to try them again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

We recently used fresh medjool dates in school ~ stuffed them with dried olives and tempura-d them. Would habe been better without the deepfrying, I think.

9:34 PM, September 06, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home