Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I need your help......

I'm calling on all my fellow food bloggers to give me your best recipes. I'm planning on entering a few catagories in our town's fair.

Here is what I want to enter.

wheat dinner rolls, banana layer cake, applesauce cake, choc. zucchini cake
lemon loaf( im using barefoot contessas), banana loaf(ive tried so many, do you have a fabulous one?)
bran muffins with fruit, oatmeal cookies
banana choc. chip muffin, muffin made with honey, 60 percent whole wheat bread loaf.

i also need a maple dessert.

Im looking forward to lots of help from ya'll

2 Comments:

Blogger Cate said...

Wow - sounds like you're going to be busy! I'll be interested to see what maple recipes you come up with - love anything with maple. I made Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins tonight -- might want to check out the recipe I posted.

7:22 PM, August 30, 2005

 
Blogger s'kat said...

I hate to start a banana bread-war, but it's the only one that I can help out with, too. Is it just me, or are there too many wonderful banana bread recipes out there!?!

I don't know how to hyperlink, so here you go: http://www.recipezaar.com/59900

Good luck in getting everything together!

12:46 PM, September 08, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home