Thursday, November 23, 2006

Lasagna Soup.....



Forgive my lack of posting. I've been working the last few days and I'm pretty tired when I get home. Yesterday was a Christmas Party at work. We prepped Tuesday and yesterday morning for the party. I made a huge carrot cake, pumpkin raisin bread, date nut bread, rum balls, mollases cookies and white chocolate brownies. I also made salmon salad, tarragon chicken salad, hot spinach dip and various other goodies. Surprisingly, I still felt like cooking dinner when I came home last night.

I threw together this soup in 15 minutes. This is another recipe from CuisineatHome soup and stews magazine. I sauteed garlic, onion, mushrooms, Hot turkey sausage and carrot in some evoo. Chicken broth and chopped tomatoes are added next. I also added some oregano and a pesto spice blend. Malfadina pasta is added directly to the broth. Lastly fresh spinach is stirred in and then you ladle the soup over cubed mozzarella or provolone. Parmesean and basil finish this dish off.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home