Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I can't post pics??

I have no idea why, but the Hello thingy isnt working. I've been trying for two days to post pictures. I am able to load the picture and then it says " uploading" and then nothing happens. Does anyone know how to fix this? I emailed tech support but I dont expect to hear from them for awhile.

I have been cooking though, and I have some great pics to share. I made Alton Brown's stove top macaroni and cheese using the dreamfeilds low carb pasta( I love that stuff). I also made some cookies from small batch baking and I'm about to make some turkey chili.

I want to post my pictures dammit!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Randi,

How about posting them elsewhere, and then using HTML image tags to make them show up?

10:53 AM, January 24, 2006

 
Blogger Ziz said...

hello is notorious for being a crappy program for uploading pics to blogger. you might try food blog scool and see what they say to try. i know they've covered this topic many a time.
also, i switched over to flickr. it's easy to figure out and it is free. and they are awesome to boot!

11:21 AM, January 24, 2006

 
Blogger Dawna said...

Randi, I just upload photos directly from my computer to blogger. All you need to do is unblock pop-ups from the blogger site and press the picture icon when you are creating a post. It always posts pictures to the top of the post, so you have to move them around, but it is SO much less hassle than posting them somewhere else, first.

3:10 PM, January 25, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home