Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Big Blues


Big Blue Posted by Picasa

This recipe came to me in 1993. It came from Glamour magazine and at the time, I rarely baked. I cooked dinner every night, but I didnt have the passion for baking and cooking like I do today.

I've always loved blueberries. In fact, ask anyone that knows me and they'll tell you that berries, rasberries, blueberries, blackberries are my all time fav.

So, last friday Robin and I decided on an impromptu beach trip. We dropped into this fabulous gelato shop and we got to talking with the owner. He mentioned the need for muffins so I baked up a batch of these and dropped them off. I'm still waiting to hear.

A week later........

I havent heard, so I guess he didnt like them. Too bad, cause they are so yummy. Nevertheless, Murphy's law struck me. Just as I was cooking for my first client, I got a call about a law firm job in London so I took that. The money and opportunity are too good to pass up.

I miss cooking a lot.

Im aiming to make something tomorrow for sugar high friday.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Muffin looks soooo GOOD! Looking at it - makes my mouth water...
I know they were YUMMY!

5:29 PM, August 01, 2005

 
Blogger KleoPatra said...

Nothin' wrong with those muffins. I am enjoying your blog, tho perusing it two years late, it seems. Oh well, lotsa good vegetarian stuff to comment on. I like your writing style and "vibe," and i'm glad you popped over to comment about Native Foods on my blog... Nice to "meet" you, Randi!

12:21 PM, March 26, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home