Monday, September 24, 2007

Various baked goods.....









Before we left for Cali, I baked 3 dutch desserts( Friesen thumbprints, tulband and an almond butter cookie) and some Magic cookie bars. I froze everything. On Thursday and Friday, I baked toll house cookies( with Raspberry swirl chips), peanut butter cookies, oatmeal scotchie bars, mollases cookies, white chocolate brownies, KA flour choc. brownies and banana bread. This was all for the wedding I on Saturday. While I was watching the Bridge and Groom say their vows, my friend Tom was downstairs making up the trays. He did a great job.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It all looks wonderful! I had heard of Tulband being a Russian cake, how is it in the Netherlands?

2:31 PM, October 25, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home