Saturday, September 08, 2007

It's too late to turn back now......















This really has nothing to do with our kitchen, but I wanted to post these for posterity. Yesterday, our sunroom was torn down in preparation for our new 24 x 24 bedroom. We wanted them to do the teardown while we were home( well, I was home, Robin was golfing) in case anything went wrong. I also had to hole up in the bedroom with the dogs because the A/C people were in and out( they had to move the unit).

The door to the sunroom is in our kitchen. I had to take the key out of the lock( it was in the deadbolt) because everytime I go into the kitchen now, I want to open the door. I'm weird like that. Anyway, I can't wait until this room is finished. The backyard looks even worse because after I took the last picture, they dug up even more dirt.

We ordered our appliances today. A GE Profile slide in Dual fuel range, A GE profile french door fridge, a whirlpool dishwasher( with stainless steal interior) and a panasonic over the range microwave. Very exciting. I can't wait to cook with gas again. I always had gas ovens in California, but its just not the norm here.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachael Narins said...

Oh my word. I admit I got a bit stressed out just looking at that! LOL

Good luck with the renovation! I bet it will all look incredible!

7:06 PM, September 20, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home