Friday, October 26, 2007

I cooked( and I baked).....






Yay!! and I didnt even wait until the label came off the oven. I made a simple dinner tonight, Pork Tenderloin with apples and sage( Cook's Illustrated), baked sweet potato and brocoli. It was so nice to be able to cook again. Robin brought me home a wonderful cookbook called The Great Canadian Cookie Cookbook.
. She got it for $9.00, so it was a great deal too. I did notice the Great American Cookie Cookbook has the same cover, its most probably the same book. Anyway, I digress. I baked some simple peanutbutter toffee cookies from the book( can you guess who requested them?) and they were well received. The best part? I can bake the entire recipe at once. No more waiting for 1 rack of cookies to finish before making another. I used the convection feature and the cookies came out perfect.

What shall I bake next?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Shaun said...

Randi ~ I'm so glad that everything is up and running now! How you must have been chomping at the bit to get into your own kitchen again. I hope you have lots of exciting adventures in your new and completed kitchen...You'll show us the Oregonian pendant, right? :-)

11:32 PM, November 08, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home