Wednesday, October 10, 2007

All I wanna do is cook!!!!........











But I can't!!! They started tearing down our kitchen yesterday. While I'm very excited about our new kitchen, I can't cook. Yesterday I had cereal for dinner. It's like we're camping in our living room, but we're not. In order to get to the bathroom, we have to walk thru the very dusty torn apart kitchen. Its not fun.

Our flooring and cabinets go in next week. The appliances will be delivered on Friday Oct 19th. The granite wont be ready for 3 more weeks, but we'll have a temporary sink and countertop so at least I can make dinner.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger The Cookbook Junkie said...

My sister is having her kitchen redone right now too. I envy both of you.

6:33 AM, October 16, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home