Saturday, August 04, 2007

The Best Effing French Toast....




Holy God was this good. It's just your basic french toast batter( eggs, milk, vanilla, cinnamon) with the most incredible, light, rich, fluffy brioche. This is Tom's brioche and man am I glad I snagged some to take home with me. Thankfully, I dont have anymore of this bread, or else I'd want to eat it every weekend for breakfast. It was just so dang good!!! Robin loved it too, she even ate some blueberries. That's Ron's house cured bacon too. This was the perfect breakfast!!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I made some more brioche and took it to a friend's house last weekend and we made French Toast with it as well on Saturday morning.

When Randi says, "Holy God was this good.", she isn't pulling your leg. It's really that f-in good. So creamy and rich, you just wouldn't believe it.

I may never be able to have "regular" French Toast again.

If only I had snagged some of Ronnie's bacon. Darn!

Shout out to you, Randi!

Tom

3:07 PM, August 04, 2007

 
Blogger The Cookbook Junkie said...

That does look good. I never make French Toast because I never have good bread. Where can I find the brioche recipe?

7:16 AM, August 06, 2007

 
Blogger Valerie Harrison (bellini) said...

What makes or breaks French toast is the bread used. A good choice with brioche because it is not a porous bread ,so, does not soak up all the wonderful eggs and cream and become soggy. I am drooling over here!!!

7:36 AM, August 20, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home