Sunday, May 13, 2007

This is what I've been doing all week.....







I've been cooking and baking my ass off all week. We had a huge Mother's Day Brunch at work today. 120 people between two seatings. I also cooked for the senior's twice. On Tuesday and Thursday. To say I'm exhausted and sick of cooking would be an understatement. To top it off, I'm leaving for Florida tomorrow. I have a million things to do and so little time. My boys miss their momma and Robin misses her wife. I've barely seen any of them this week.

This is just some of what I made.
3 Brooklyn Blackout cakes( The cake book, by Trish Boyle). Totally delish.
2 batches of Jam thumbprints( Ina Garten)
4 recipes of NY crumb Cake( Cook's)
4 recipes of Butterscotch pudding( Joy of cooking)
8 Key Lime Pie( williams Sonoma). I just enough limes for 6 cups of juice
3 batches of Toffee cheesecake bars( Bon Appetite)

Anyway, you wont see me for about 2 weeks. The sun and sand and my sweet niece Emily await!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Dang, you've been one busy girl!

5:29 PM, May 13, 2007

 
Blogger Emmy said...

Wow! You've been a baking and cooking machine!!!! I hope you have a fun and safe trip to Florida. Take care :)

3:41 PM, May 19, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home