Friday, February 23, 2007

Potstickers( Cook's Illustrated)......



I signed on for a 2 week free trial of America's Test Kitchen On Demand. The premise is that you can watch all the episodes from 2006-2007 whenever you want. Supposedly, all of 2001-2005 will also be added. I've watched everything so far and all of a sudden, I had an intense craving for these potstickers. They were very simple to make and the recipe makes an assload of them. This is a recipe that is perfect for freezing and pulling some out whenever the mood strikes. I turned some over so you could see the beautiful crispness on the one side.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joy Bugaloo said...

So...where's the recipe?? I am all about potstickers, but I confess, I buy mine frozen. Help me mend my ways...

--Gina
lindseysluscious.blogspot.com

12:09 AM, February 25, 2007

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love potstickers! yours look delish - what's the filling? ;)

11:30 AM, February 28, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home