Saturday, October 21, 2006

Apple raspberry crisp.....





We served this crisp after the fantastic fish meal. I'm known as the crisp queen when I go to Florida, because I always make some sort of crisp for Mike and his family. I never measure my ingredients, and I always use the same topping. Flour( either AP or WW), oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, vanilla, nuts( this time we used slivered almonds), and butter. I throw it in the bowl and mike works the butter in. We used about 5 peeled and cubed apples along with a bag of frozen raspberries, I threw in a small amount of granulated sugar. I prefer my crisps not that sweet because we usually serve some vanilla ice cream on the side( in this case, we used hagen daz).

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger wheresmymind said...

Apple and raspberry crip sounds like a great combo

6:45 PM, October 22, 2006

 
Blogger Patti said...

That looks really good. Fall is a wonderful time for crisps!

4:24 PM, October 23, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home