Monday, May 01, 2006

Spicy Korean style pork medallians with asian slaw



I passed over this recipe in the May 06 issue of Fine Cooking, but then I saw the demonstration on Egullet and decided that it looked good and I'd make it. It was very easy. I made the marinade and sliced up the tenderloin this afternoon. Half of the marinade is saved and then poured over some chopped napa cabbage, scallion and carrot. I added some chinese noodles for some more crunch. The pork is pan sauteed and placed over the slaw. I made our new favorite rice blend to go with it. Near East whole grain blends are a combination of brown rice and bulgar and barley. They cook in 25 minutes too so its possible to have your own " 30 minute meal" with no Rachel Ray in sight!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dawna said...

Pork tenderloin is AWESOME! This looks very yummy.

10:54 AM, May 05, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home