Thursday, November 30, 2006

Slush Punch.....




Here is a kinda crappy picture of the punch. It was totally easy and yummy. The gals at the agency were wishing vodka was an ingredient( which I'm sure you could totally do), but today's function was no alcohol allowed. A mixture is made up the night before and frozen in two ziplock bags. When its time to serve the punch, you dump a bag in a punch bowl and add a bottle of sprite. I garnished with orange and lemon slices.


I don't want to post the recipe here because I might use this for future jobs, but if you're interested drop me an email or note and I'll direct you to it.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger The Cookbook Junkie said...

My sister made the best punch for my baby shower. It had almond extract in it. It was fantastic.

Whew! That was a lot of work. You did a great job - I hope your client appreciated it.

11:48 AM, November 30, 2006

 
Blogger wheresmymind said...

I'm not sure how you could make the punch look better

6:43 AM, December 01, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home